* MY FIRST TANGO * Submit your story!
My First Tango is a new series of stories told by TANGO DANCERS on video.
- You have been dancing Argentine Tango actively for over 5 years (instructors are welcome!)
- You still love tango :)
- You have a story which is one of these: fun, funny, unusual, slightly wierd (but interesting), sentimental, romantic
- You can tell the story from your heart and in an engaging way (it is a great way to practice your public speaking skills ;)
- You can record yourself or ask a friend to record yourself on a fairly good camera (smart phones are OK!) with sound easy to listen to (and minimum background noise)
- You can sign a release form to allow to use the chosen footage exclusively and will not upload similar footage anywhere (if you really need to you can record yourself somehow differently ;)
Special release form signed is required (your official consent to exclusively publish the video recording within the frames of the Tango Dancers Blog/ First Tango Project).
THANK YOU very much in advance for your submissions!
Notes: only stories which fit the project will be featured, thank you very much for understanding! We are looking for a variety of stories. I will try to reply to everyone, however if there are a lot of submissions, it might take some time.
NEWS & UPDATES
Tips for recording are coming soon! :)
The stories do not have to be perfect!! However should be engaging in the way you tell it and interesting (see guidelines on the right).
Be creative! :)
Yet true to the facts ;)
Please SUBSCRIBE to the YOUTUBE channel, give us thumbs up = "LIKE" and Comment.
TangoDancers Project's FaceBook page.