* MY FIRST TANGO * Submit your story!
My First Tango is a new series of stories told by TANGO DANCERS on video.
- You have been dancing Argentine Tango actively for over 2 years and you still love tango (or at least enjoy dancing it once in a while) (instructors are welcome!)
- You have a story which is one of these: fun, funny, unusual, slightly wierd (but interesting), sentimental, romantic. Or you have an ordinary story but you can tell / depict it in a funny / creative way.
- You can record yourself or ask a friend to record yourself on a fairly good camera (smart phones are OK!) with sound easy to listen to (and minimum background noise)
- You can sign a release form to allow to use the chosen footage exclusively and will not upload similar footage anywhere (if you really need to you can record yourself somehow differently ;)
- We prefer footage which does not have any copyrighted material like tango music or any other music or art (because it is otherwise very expensive / a hustle or impossible / to clear the rights for the copyrighted material.)
On the vlog however we might consider publishing stories shot in a milonga context if it is really outstanding however there is often a risk of it being banned).
- There should be preferably no other people in the shot (clear and concise engaging stories are best), because otherwise we would need to get a permission from other people in the frame.
Special release form signed is required (your official consent to exclusively publish the video recording on this website and social platforms within the frames of the Tango Dancers Blog/ First Tango Project). Some shots might go into a documentary if we ever get to that idea (not currently actively in the plans, however might be later).
THANK YOU very much in advance for your submissions!
Notes: only stories which fit the project will be featured, thank you very much for understanding! We are looking for a variety of stories. I will try to reply to everyone, however if there are a lot of submissions, it might take some time.
NEWS & UPDATES
Tips for recording are coming soon! :)
The stories do not have to be perfect!! However should be engaging in the way you tell it and interesting (see guidelines on the right).
Be creative! :)
Yet true to the facts ;)
Please SUBSCRIBE to the YOUTUBE channel, give us thumbs up = "LIKE" and Comment.
TangoDancers Project's FaceBook page.